Saturday 5 October 2013

Taking a Break from Norms

A new era of my life has just arrived. This era involves me taking a break from my normal thought patterns and ''absorptions''. While I will still remain true to my fundamental beliefs and values, I need to appraise my priorities and needs, and determine new ways that will work out better for me in achieving my life-time purpose on this planet earth. 

Not intending to sound very Mother-Theresa-meets-Margaret-Thatcher-ish, this post is about taking a break from my normal vibrantly colourful nail polishes to a very neutral one. 

So here is my nail polish of the week 





Nail Polish 
L.A. Colors Base Coat 
L.A. Colors Nail lacquer  

Yes!!! This post is a very selfie one. The amazing things about these L.A. Color nail polishes are that they went for 99p (approximately N250) in a beautybase store and they dry super fast. So I got myself about 10 different colours.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely,,,,, we all need to break away from the Norm Sometimes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe I have just found a fellow blogger name sake...yay!!! You've just found a regular, will be stopping by to check up on you as i see we're both deep thinkers...xxx
    www.youngnaijawoman.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.don't break your furnace

    ReplyDelete